Tuesday, January 1, 2008





My goodness-- 2 posts in one day. My daughter and I saddled up and went out around 9. We warmed the horses up in the indoor for about a half hour-- then out on a trail we have not ridden yet since we've had snow. It was quite a workout-- for the horses anyway. Here we are heading down the driveway.. I enlisted the help of a friend to take the photo so I could be in it too!






This photo reminds me of those paintings where the horse is hidden within the picture somewhere in the pattern--- find Wassee in the trees!!




Part of the trail has become a brook -- good for the horses to have some different "obstacles". We had loads of fun.. but it started to snow hard as we were just heading back home.. and we were pretty wet from ducking under snow laden trees. Definitely have to get ordering more winter riding wear. We wanted to go out again with different horses-- but it's snowing too hard now.





Now I guess it's time to relax indoorswith some chocolate....
Enjoy the day ~ and get riding

No comments: